Country Everywhere A Community for BIPOC, LGBTQ+, Disabled Folks in Country Music
Celebrating LGBTQIA+, BIPOC, & Disabled Country music communities.
the latest news & events
Taste of Country
Do you love Country Music but it doesn't seem to love you back?
Have you been fighting to be seen and heard and tired of feeling like you are doing it all alone?
Want to find information about folks that represent what Country Music really looks and sounds like?
At Country Everywhere we're building a different kind of Country Music Community.
Where BIPOC, LGBTQIA+ and Disabled folks aren't an afterthought or an add on.
We're the Main Act.
So whether you are an Industry person looking to collaborate with others, or connect with your fans,
A fan who doesn't want to miss a beat, or an Industry Ally who wants to help create real change.
Pull up a chair and welcome to our "Crowded Table".
You belong here.
for Country music industry
All Industry Folks from the BIPOC, LGBTQIA+ and Disabled communities. From Artists to Stage Hands and everyone in between.
- Get listed in the FREE Directory.
- Find & connect with folks in your area and beyond to collaborate with.
- Publish news and upcoming events directly to your fans.
- Help us build the list of community resources. (Playlists, Websites, Podcasts)
for Country music fans
For Fans who want to be part of, and build up an inclusive Country Music Community that celebrates and supports the diverse voices of the Industry.
- Discover new Artists and Music
- Stay up to date with news and events beyond the mainstream sources
- Contribute to the community by sharing Playlists, Websites and other resources.
for Country music industry Allies
For all allies who promote and highlight work of BIPOC, LGBTQIA+ and Disabled communities in Country Music.
- Put your content in front of an audience hungry for news and information about their communities.
- Add shows or events listings for Artists so that folks from the community can easily find things happening in their local areas.
- Contribute to the community resources page
Featured Profile :
Known nationwide for his live performance of “The Facebook Song” on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” in support of the first National UnFriend Day, the Los Angeles–based indie rock musician Homer Marrs is back, after the success of his song “Happy Pride from the End of the World”, hitting #8 on the LGBTQ Music Chart, and his cover of Danzig's “Sistinas” that stayed 12 weeks on the AltQ Radio Top 20, and reaching #1 in August 2021. Set to be on the cover of the September issue of Bear World Magazine, Homer Marrs is ready to unveil his new song and video “Ben,” to be released September 10, 2021.
just for you
Black Opry Revue Radio
Playlist of Black artists of country, blues, folk and Americana
just for you
Gay Ole Opry
Why queer country music? Because sometimes you love a culture that doesn’t love you back. And when everyone came to the first Gay Ole Opry in April of 2011 in all their country finery, we knew we weren’t alone. We do it because we love the music and want to build a community to support queer country musicians.
just for you
Rainbow Rodeo Podcast
Rainbow Rodeo is *the* queer country podcast, featuring interviews and playlists with your favorite LGBTQ+ country stars.